Village Harvest Rice
160 Pine St. San Francisco, 94111
Village Harvest Rice products are savory whole grains that pour just like cereal, heat in a minute and taste just like homemade. Whole new category to the freezer case, 5 new whole grain products that are precooked and pourable, each is 20 oz package, suggested retail ranges from $4.99 – $7.99.
The 5 products are:
• Brown Rice
• Brown-Red-Wild Rice Medley
• Frozen Spicy Thai Brown Rice
• “Un” Fried Brown Rice.
Recipe Applications and Serving Suggestions:
Village Harvest Brown Rice
• Wrap in a whole wheat tortilla with pinto beans, avocado and cheese for healthy burrito in a snap.
• Stir into eggs with red peppers and cheese for a simple frittata.
• Heat with roasted chicken, sausage and peas for paella in a pinch.
Village Harvest Rice Medley
• Add dried apricots and slivered almonds to for a quick pilaf.
• Scoop onto mixed greens with cranberries and smoked turkey for a substantial dinner salad.
• Toss in a pan with chicken, peas and carrots for classic chicken and rice dinner.
Village Harvest Quinoa
• Mix into your favorite muffin batter for a power packed snack.
• Heat with roasted pork, vegetables and stock for a hearty stew.
• Stir in dried currents and pecans and eat for breakfast.
Village Harvest Un-Fried Brown Rice
• Toss grilled shrimp into for an unbelievably delicious un-stir fry.
• Use as stuffing inside chicken cutlets, peppers or mushrooms for a delicious new twist on a weeknight meal.
Village Harvest Spicy Thai Brown Rice
• Heat in a pot of chicken broth and coconut milk for a satisfying soup.
• Add ground pork and serve in lettuce leaves for s seriously quick appetizer.
Research shows that 87% of consumers surveyed know whole grains are good for them. 71% of consumers say they are looking for a way to add whole grains to their diet. Preparation time is an obstacle. The precooked whole grains are ready in about a minute.
Frozen samples shipped to media upon request, please contact Pat Shea
415-332-0840 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Villlage Harvest Rice
160 Pine St.
San Francisco, CA 94111
mobile: (707) 889-0793
Patricia Shea or Meryl Bennan
SOCIAL MEDIA USERNAMES:
ONLINE PRESS MATERIALS:
Facebook: Press release under “DISCUSSIONS“