665 Grant Street
Denver, CO 80203
Cascadian Farm® is thrilled to introduce bars made with organic pea protein, a protein source derived solely from plants.
Our new Cascadian Farm protein chewy bars support our ongoing commitment to organic and sustainable food choices and will be available in two flavors—Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip and Honey Roasted Nut—starting in January 2014 at mainstream supermarkets and select natural food stores nationwide.
The bars will be priced at $4.49 (MSRP) for a box of five and will be found next to other Cascadian Farm crunchy and chewy bars.
Benefits of Cascadian Farm Protein Chewy Bars:
• Unlike other protein bars that can be dry and chalky, Cascadian Farm’s pea protein bars offer a chewy, indulgent texture while delivering 9 grams of protein per serving
• Perfect for a quick snack on the go or part of a wholesome meal
• Pea protein used in the bars is 100 percent derived from organic peas
• Alternative protein source
• Protein alternative for vegetarians and vegans
To learn more about Cascadian Farm and its full line of products, visit www.cascadianfarm.com.
Jake Kubié, Senior Account Executive
Linhart Public Relations
1514 Curtis Street, Suite 200
Denver, CO 80202